Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Love Sunday: 4: Secular Amusements

I spend less time on secular amusements on Sunday (because I spend more time praying), but I do not go without them altogether. However, on Sunday, my secular amusements are more likely to be passive than active. An old comedy on TV, for instance.
Even the games I play regularly are played differently on Sunday. For example, before Sunday,
I plant crops on FarmVille which won't be ready to harvest until Monday, at the earliest. That way, I have very little to do on FarmVille on Sunday, except tend to my beehive. I do have some short-term crops on my English farm, but that farm is on pause while I'm on my home farm.
During the week, I play SolSuite on the computer (off-line), but on Sunday, it's MahJong Suite.
To me, just playing a different game on Sunday is another enhancement.

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...