Saturday, October 13, 2018

New Post At Last

After a prolonged, and not entirely planned hiatus, I'm back to writing new posts.
I'll start with a brief statement:
I have not been, as someone said in a comment which I deleted, in a spiritual coma.  

So why haven't I posted anything new in such a long time?
For one thing, I was dealing with stuff I did not want to blog about.  For another, I was tired of putting up weekly reading lists.
I may, now and then, mention a book I am reading or have recently read, but there will be, at least for now, no more reading lists. I will, however, say that I've just added "Letters" to the categories I read in every day.

I will, however, say that I've added "Letters" to the categories I read in every day.  Epistles in the Bible don't count.





  

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...