Saturday, May 9, 2015

I Dread Tomorrow

Soon after I post this, I will begin my Sunday observance.  I usually look forward to Sunday... my favorite day of the week...
but I dread this coming Sunday, and for a reason I haven't blogged about... haven't wanted to blog about... haven't been
able to blog about.
On Easter Sunday, at about 2:00 PM, Kathryn and Paul knocked on my door and said they had to talk to me.  I opened the door and Kathryn told me that Mom had passed away.
One thing I thank God for is that Mom didn't linger the way Baba did.  I remember watching Baba suffer for almost a year... and watching Mom watching her mother suffer.
This will be the first Mother's Day that I won't see Mom, or at least talk to her on the phone.
Every Rosary I pray now includes a petition for the repose of Mom's soul.  

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...