Saturday, July 14, 2012

I Just HAD to Order this Book!

I've just ordered a new book, Collecting For Beginners, by Jeff Figler.  Now, I'm not exactly a beginner; I've had various collections since I was a little girl.  However, I've never let the words
"For Beginners" deter me if the book seems to be one I would enjoy reading.   And this definitely seems to be one I would enjoy reading. (I should probably say, "Will enjoy reading."  It was published recently, and among the items mentioned are refrigerator magnets!  
In the excerpt I read, the author says that his mother will soon need another refrigerator for all of her  magnets!


No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...