Saturday, July 14, 2012

Books Read in the Past Week

Books read for the first time are marked with a #


"The Moffats"
by Eleanor Estes
[children's fiction, based on the author's childhood memories.]
{carried over from last week}
"Double Trouble Book 1: What a Pair!" #
by Wanda Brunstetter
[children's fiction, Amish]
(Amazon Kindle Cloud Reader)
"A World of Girls"
by L. T. Meade
[children's fiction, school story]
"Princess in Calico"
by  Edith Ferguson Black
[Protestant fiction, no denomination specified.]
(My paperback copy says "Author Unknown", but 
I found the original online, and the author's name is given as Edith
Ferguson Black. )
"Little Eddie"
"Eddie and the Fire Engine"
by Carolyn Haywood
[children's fiction]
"The School at the Chalet"
by Elinor M. Brent-Dyer
[children's fiction, series, school stories]
(Carrying over into next week)
{As usual, I plan to read the original series
 and the fill-ins.  Maybe this time I'll be able
to fill in the gaps in my collection. (Not to be
confused with my hobby collections!) }







No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...