Saturday, October 29, 2011

Books Read in the Past Week


[Books read for the first time are marked with a #]
"The Story of the Trapp Family Singers"
by Maria Augusta Trapp
(autobiography/biography, Catholic)


"Drowning Anna"#
by Sue Mayfield
(children's fiction)
{older children}
[I'm writing a post about this book, which will
be up one day next week.
Please be aware that I write mostly about my reactions
to the events and characters in a book.]

"First Term at Malory Towers"
"Second Form at Malory Towers"
by Enid Blyton
(children's fiction)

"the teen-ager's guide to
collecting practically anything"
by Norah Smaridge and Hilda Hunter
(non-fiction)
[I passed my teen years lo, these many years ago,
but I love books for teen-agers, and
I love to read about hobby collections.]




No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...