Monday, October 24, 2011

Books I USED to Love

There are several books I used to love, and I mean absolutely LOVE, but I'm not going to read them again. These were books on astrology, reincarnation, and crystals; all subjects which fascinated me back in my New Age days.
Now, if I want to read about the stars, I'll read a book on astronomy. If I want to read about crystals, I'll read a book about mineralogy. And of course, I now believe in the resurrection of the body, NOT the reincarnation of the soul.
But don't get me wrong. I still believe very strongly in the New Age, and I always will. After all, it's what happens on every birthday, unless, of course, one chooses to emulate Jack Benny!

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...