Saturday, May 14, 2011

Old Meets New: Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm (silent movie)

Here is another post from one of my old blogs.
This post has, by necessity, been edited.


I love to watch silent movies on the computer. It's fascinating to me to be able to use new technology to watch these old-fashioned, yet still entertaining, movies. Here is one I found on YouTube.
There were two originally, but one was removed from YouTube due to copyright infringement.

Mary Pickford in "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm"

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I've decided to make this a regular feature of this blog. Each week, I
will post a link to one or more old movie, radio program, tv show, record, or commercial.
Length of programs will vary.

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...