Saturday, March 5, 2011

Books Read in the Past Week

"My Name Is Asher Lev"
"The Gift of Asher Lev"
by Chaim Potok
(fiction, Judaica, art and artists)

"Henry Huggins"
"Henry and Beezus"
"Henry and Ribsy"
by Beverly Cleary
(children's fiction)
[if my calculations are correct, this
is my gazillion and eighth reading of
the "Henry Huggins" books]
{these books can STILL make me laugh out loud}

"Phebe Fairchild
Her Book"
by Lois Lenski
(children's fiction, historical)

"Slam Book"
by Ann M. Martin
(YA fiction)

1 comment:

RAnn said...

LOVE Beverly Cleary. I read Potok's books when I was in high school and enjoyed them; what a window on a world that was so different from my own.

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...