Monday, November 15, 2010

Barking Up The Wrong Tree

Guess what I received in today's snail mail?
An invitation to join the most hypocritically named organization in the world...
Planned Parenthood!!
I responded, using their own business reply envelope, that I am 100% per cent
opposed to everything they stand for, and I told them not to ever contact me
again. Usually, if I don't wish any further mailings from anyone, I say,
"Please remove me from your mailing list. Thank you."
This time, I didn't bother with "please" and "thank you".
Oh, and I didn't put a stamp on the envelope. Let them lose a little
money, even if it's only a few cents.
I've decided that if they do contact me again, I will mark the envelope "Return
to Sender. I am 100% PRO=LIFE!"

4 comments:

kkollwitz said...

"I told them not to ever contact me
again."

I'll be curious to know if they do...PP is going the way of Acorn.

Barb Schoeneberger said...

Good for you!

Anonymous said...

I hope that kkollwitz is right about Planned Parenthood being on its way out!

And you're right in calling that organization's name an oxymoron.

Evan

Joann said...

I pray the whole nation wakes up and does the same.

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...