Saturday, December 2, 2017

Draft, Parts One and Two

When I began writing this post, I gave it the title New Collection: Yes?  No?


DRAFT, PART ONE
I'm thinking about starting a new collection, since my current collections seem to have leveled off.  At least, I haven't been able to add to them lately.
So, what shall I collect?  Space and cost will be factors in my decision, since this will be a physical collection.]
I definitely won't collect stamps; too expensive, and with my perceptual problem and poor eye-hand co-ordination, I don't think I'd be able to put them into a stamp album properly.  More to the point, I've never been interested in collecting stamps.
Also, whatever I decide to collect, should I have a general collection, or limit it to a specific category?   For example, if I collect postcards, should I have all kinds, or just scenic cards?
New postcards, vintage, or both?                                                                   
Of course, I may not decide on postcards at all.
Actually,
[I stopped here]

And now, I will finish this draft and turn it into a post.

DRAFT, PART  TWO

So did I start a new collection?

The answer turns out to be a loud YES... I've started a new offline, physical collection... BOOKMARKS. I have three so far, and each one came free with a book I'd recently ordered.
I plan, in the future, to BUY some bookmarks online, both new and vintage.
Right now my collection is in a plastic bag, the kind that changes color on top when sealed, but I might, sometime in the future, move it to a box.

FINAL NOTE:

I could, of course, have simply rewritten the original draft, but this was SO much more fun!

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...