Sunday, June 11, 2017

Attracting Angels????

I recently learned about a book that supposedly tells how to attract angels.  Well, that is one book I won't be wasting my time or my money on.  After all, I didn't need to do anything to ATTRACT the Guardian Angel God gave to me the second I was born.  (While I was in Mom's womb, I was under the protection of her Guardian Angel.)
But I'll admit that when I found out about that book, I couldn't help thinking, "What does the author think we should do?  Spread angel-food cake crumbs around and call Here angel, angel, angel the way one calls Here kitty, kitty, kitty?"


No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...