Wednesday, December 30, 2015

4-Way Hat

I recently.... QUITE recently!.... blogged about a new trimming I  ordered for my royal blue women's bowler hat.  At the time, I wrote that I was going to remove the sunflower applique, and replace it with the new bird applique.
But I didn't remove the sunflower after all; I decided that it was too nice a decoration to remove.
Instead, I put the bird trimming on the opposite side.
So now, I can wear my hat four different ways:

1: Sunflower in front, bird in back, sides untrimmed.
2: Bird in front, sunflower in back, sides untrimmed.
3: Sunflower on right, bird on left, front and back untrimmed.
4: Bird on right, sunflower on left, front and back untrimmed.

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...