Friday, September 4, 2015

Reusing Coffee

Soon after I make my Morning Offering, I make my morning coffee, a good, strong cup.
Later the same morning, I make a second cup, using the same grounds, which have not
been removed from the coffee maker.  This cup is a bit weaker, but still good.
So do I get rid of the grounds now, or, rather, when they've cooled?
No.  I make a third cup of coffee.   It's too weak for drinking purposes, but I find
it very good for pouring over Ritz crackers or Ramen noodles (omitting the flavoring
packet, of course!) or for flavoring Farina.
I guess you could call it recycling!

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...