Sunday, September 6, 2015

LOTH.... Weekdays and Sundays

The way I pray the Liturgy of the Hours on Sunday is different from the way I pray it on weekdays.

On weekdays,  I pray the Office of Readings at or around 6:30, followed immediately by Morning
Prayer.

On Sundays, I rise at 2:00 AM for the Office of Readings, and then go back to bed.
I pray Morning Prayer after The Angelus with Pope Francis.

During the week, I pray only one of the Daytime Hours, usually Midday, but sometimes Midafternoon... NEVER Midmorning.
On Sundays, I pray all three Hours, rotating which one is Current, and which two are Complementary.

As for Morning and Evening Prayer, during the week I say the Our Father in English.
On Sundays, I sing it in Latin.

This is just one of several ways in which I make my Sundays different.




No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...