Saturday, August 8, 2015

A VERY Belated Post

I really meant to blog about this on Easter Monday, but the death of my Mom on Easter Sunday (which I didn't write
about until more than a month later), put it completely out
of my mind.
One of the things I gave up this past Lent was sugar in my tea. (I haven't put sugar in my coffee for years.)  Well, on Easter Sunday, I fixed a cup of tea with sugar, anticipating the sweet
taste.  Well, guess what!  I could not drink it!  I'd become too
used to the taste of tea without sugar.
Since then, I haven't been able to drink tea with sugar unless it also has lemon or lemon juice in it. 
And oh, how I love the smell of tea with lemon!


No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...