Thursday, August 27, 2015

A Minor Tragedy

Make that a MAJOR CATASTROPHE.  My electric coffee-maker, which I've had for more than five years, and which Mom and I both used when we lived in Brooklyn, has conked out, died,
given up the ghost, expired.  In other words, it has stopped working.
This means that until I get a new one... same kind.... I'll have to go coffeeless.
Maybe some new readers (I like to think that I keep getting new readers; doesn't every blogger?) will want to suggest that I get an old-fashioned, non-electric percolator.  Well, I can't use that kind.  I need a coffee-maker that brews the coffee directly into the cup.


No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...