Saturday, July 11, 2015

Items Added To My Break-Off Collection, and One Item Under Consideration

 It's been some time since I was able to add anything to my Break-Off Collection, but today I've added not one, but two new
items.  They both came from the same "parent."

Remember those cherries I recently ordered?

Well, as I posted soon after they arrived:
They were described as adhesive, but the adhesive part only covered a small portion, and was adhesive for about one minute!  And the leaves came off as well!
 
It occurred to me today that I could add one of the leaves, and a cherry that had also become detached, to my Break-Off Collection.I'm surprised that it took me so long to think of that.  So now
there are two new items in the drawer housing my collection.

Meanwhile, the zipper pull on my Bible cover has come off.  It is rather frayed, and I've put it aside for now while I decide whether it, too, will go into the collection.





1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I decided NOT to add that frayed zipper pull to my collection. After
all, I already have a very nice one, my fish-shaped zipper pull with the
word BLOWFISH. This, in fact, was the object that gave me the idea of
collecting Break-offs in the first place.

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...