Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Very First Club

I recently realized that I've never blogged about the first club
I ever had. Well, now I'm going to share everything I remember
about it....which, admittedly, is not very much.
You see, I was very, very young at the time... not even six years old, and maybe not even five.
I don't remember the name or the purpose of the club after all
these years, but I do remember having regular meetings.
I've forgotten whether the club had any colors or other symbols; probably not. I'm almost positive that there was
no club song.
I was the one who formed the club, and I was the President.
And who were the other club members?
My imaginary friends!

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...