Saturday, April 26, 2014

David Dunn, Author of "Try Giving Yourself Away"

I've mentioned that, in my recent move, many of my books were lost.  One great favorite among those lost books was "Try Giving Yourself Away, Third Edition," by David Dunn.
Well, I replaced that book this week.  The copy I have was published in 1987, ten years after the author's death. 
It turns out that David Dunn's real name was Robert R.
Updegraff, and that he also wrote several books under his given name.  I've already added one of them, "Obvious Adams," published in 1916, to my free Google books. 
(Thank God for newly discovered books!)
I also went to findagrave.com and left this note.

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...