Saturday, June 8, 2013

I Think I Made a Mistake This Week

Let me preface this post by saying that if anyone is hurt or offended by it, I apologize.
Earlier this week, I received a comment on one of my posts that upset me.  Okay, I'll
admit that I tend to get upset a bit too easily; I am too easily hurt by anything that seems
like criticism.  I take things a bit too personally sometimes. 
So, and this was probably a mistake, I deleted the comment rather than responding to it, rather than letting anyone else see it.  I believe now that this may have been the cowardly thing to do.  I also may have missed an opportunity for an interesting discussion on this blog!
One more thing: From now on, instead of sharing so many articles on the negative things said and done by pro-abortionists, I'm going to focus more on the positive actions of pro-lifers.

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...