Saturday, May 4, 2013

Newly Discovered Info about my Father

I found an article about a camera club being formed in a high school in New London, Wisconsin in 1938.  The Robert Brown mentioned in this article HAS to be my father, because:
1: He lived in New London, Wisconsin.
2: He would have been in high school at that time.
3: He later became a professional photographer.

Who knows?  Maybe someday I'll find, online, some of the photos he took back then.  I have quite a few he took years later; most of them feature ME!  In fact, once when I had my picture taken for graduation, the photographer remarked that I seemed to be very experienced in having my picture taken, and I replied that I was.
"Are you a model?" he asked.
"No," I replied.  "My father is a photographer."

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...