Saturday, April 13, 2013

Video: Reporter tells CNN: Gosnell “served the community,” gave free medical care | LifeSiteNews.com

Video: Reporter tells CNN: Gosnell “served the community,” gave free medical care | LifeSiteNews.com

Excuse me?  Served the community?    I disagree.  On behalf  of hundreds of babies who will never have the chance to serve the community, I very strongly disagree.
 While I am praying that Gosnell will be convicted, I am also praying that he will not receive the death penalty, but rather, life in prison.   And I pray that he will have a change of heart, be horrified by what he has done, and become pro-life.
Oh, would that make Satan grind his teeth!
 

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...