Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Homily that Inspired a Story

It was during Fr. Denis Wilde's homily this morning on EWTN that I got the idea for my first Pro-life fanfic story.  About time, considering that my username at fanfiction.net is ProLiferChelle!
I have to admit that it took me some time to decide which show and which characters to use, and when the story should take place.
I decided not to use any Catholic characters because abortion is NOT just a Catholic issue. 
I'm fairly certain that some readers will find the story offensive,  and some of them may flame me, but I couldn't let that stop me.  What matters is that the story gets read, and, I hope, makes people think.

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...