Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Treasure in a Jammed Drawer

One of the drawers in our house was jammed shut for almost a month.  Finally, yesterday, our neighbor Aran got it open with a wire hanger.  And guess what was jamming the drawer?   A plastic bag with refrigerator magnets in it, mostly plastic magnets.  I think they are vintage magnets!
So I will be adding to my collection:
a vanilla ice cream cone (THAT one feels like rubber)
a green daisy with a yellow middle
a watermelon slice
a pear
a strawberry 
a bunch of purple grapes.
I am thrilled to add SIX, yes SIX vintage magnets to my collection without spending a cent!
And thank God they didn't get broken in the drawer!

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...