Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

I'd like to invite you to join me and a growing group of Catholic bloggers at Sunday Snippets. Thanks to RAnn for hosting!  I've discovered some wonderful blogs here.

Semper Gaudete!: New Picture in Collection

Semper Gaudete!: Planned Parenthood brings sexualizing message to 11-year-olds | LifeSiteNews.com

Semper Gaudete!: Chapter 4 is up!

Semper Gaudete!: My First Cartoon Fic

Semper Gaudete!: Arkansas Passes Bills to Ban Abortion, Sends to Gov. Beebe | LifeNews.com

Semper Gaudete!: Books Read in the Past Week

I'd like to mention that, beginning this coming Friday, EWTN will be broadcasting a Holy Hour every First Friday at 3:00 PM Eastern Time.



No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...