Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Salon Article Says Unborn Baby is "A Life Worth Sacrificing" | LifeNews.com

Salon Article Says Unborn Baby is "A Life Worth Sacrificing" | LifeNews.com

Here is a quote from the article:
Of all the diabolically clever moves the anti-choice lobby has ever pulled, surely one of the greatest has been its consistent co-opting of the word “life.” 
Excuse me?  Giving the word "life" its proper definition is
co-opting?  What about the way the pro-abortionists have
co-opted, no, make that DISTORTED the word "choice"?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember in my health class the young male teacher saying, "I believe in abortion, but we have to be honest. It's killing a human being." I was stunned to discover that such a POV could exist. Not so stunned now, but still very sad.

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...