Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Page

A couple of years ago, I decided to have a Jolly Book like Jamie's in Pollyanna Grows Up, as an extension of my Gratitude Attitude Game. (I did not, however, call it a Jolly Book.)  Well,  it didn't work out; writing things down doesn't work very well when one has dysgraphia.
Now, two years and a couple of months later, I've revived and revised that plan.  However, this time I'm doing it online, right here on this blog.  I've made a new page called "Jots of Joy," where I will jot down, every day, at least one good thing that happened that day, at least one thing, however small, that made me happy.  In fact, I think I will record mostly small things.  After all, the name of the page is "Jots of Joy!"

1 comment:

Anabelle Hazard said...

What a great idea. Will check that out.

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...