Saturday, September 29, 2012

Books Read In The Past Week


Books read for the first time are marked with a #

"Sand and Water" #
by Anabelle Hazard
[Catholic fiction, free e-book]
(available on her blog)
{ I designated this as one of my  Sunday books, and read it over two Sundays.}
I loved this book!

"Jo's Boys"
by Louisa May Alcott
[fiction]
{carried over from last week}

"My Chocolate Year" #
by Charlotte Herman
(children's fiction, Jewish family, 1945-1946)

"The Head Girl of the Chalet School"
by Elinor M. Brent-Dyer
(children's fiction, series, school stories)
{carrying over into next week}

1 comment:

Anabelle Hazard said...

Thank you Rochelle. There's even better real life Catholic love stories of guest posters every Friday! (I know you're a convert but just thought I'd ask if you have a Jewish-Catholic love story you'd like to guest post?) God writes better romances than I do, that's for sure. God bless you!

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...