Saturday, July 21, 2012

Books Read in the Past Week


Books read for the first time are marked with a #

"The School at the Chalet"
by Elinor M. Brent-Dyer
[children's fiction, series, school stories]
(Carried over from last week)
{As usual, I plan to read the original series
and the fill-ins. Maybe this time I'll be able
to fill in the gaps in my collection. (Not to be
confused with my hobby collections!) }

"Minders of Make-Believe:
Idealists, Entrepreneurs,
and the Shaping of American
Children's Literature" #
by Leonard S. Marcus
[nonfiction]

"King of the Seventh Grade"
by Barbara Cohen
[children's fiction, Jewish, (Conservative), mainstream publisher]

"Rose In Bloom"
by Louisa May Alcott
[fiction]
{Carrying over into next week}

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...