Friday, October 21, 2011

An Artist I've Just Discovered

One great thing about collecting pictures based on the Mysteries of the Rosary is that I can never run out of pictures to collect. There are so many classic paintings and new ones are being made all the time. After all, the subjects are inexhaustible.
I recently discovered a contemporary artist by the name of Simon Dewey, thanks to The Passionists of Holy Cross Province, from whom I received a packet of Christmas cards.
I have already added three of his paintings to my collection, and plan to add some more.
Wow! This post has three links in it!

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...