Saturday, October 15, 2011

Books Read in the Past Week



"Pollyanna's Golden Horseshoe"
by Elizabeth Borton
(children's fiction)

"The House of the Fifers"
by Rebecca Caudill
(teen fiction)
[online, Open Library loan]

"What I Really Think Of You"
by M.E.Kerr
[teen fiction]

"grace under pressure"
"upsetting annie"
{"Blog On" series}
by Dandi Daley Mackall
(children's fiction, Christian [Protestant])

"The Story of a Soul"
by St. Therese of Lisieux
(autobiography, spirituality, Catholic)
[this book had a LOT to do with my conversion]


"Angel Unaware"
by Dale Evans Rogers
(biography, Christian [Protestant])






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Story of a Soul by St. Therese! I especially enjoyed her narrative voice and her enthusiasm for the faith! God bless...

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...