Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Absolutely Disgusting!

Click HERE, but not if you've just eaten, or are just about to eat.
I have to question the motives and the sanity of whoever came up with that survey. I mean, these
are little kids we are talking about, although when I was 12, I definitely did not think of myself as a little kid.
I wonder how I would have reacted to such a survey when I was in the 7th grade... or even in the 12th grade! I hope and pray that I would have refused to answer the questions! And we need to pray for the children who were subjected to this survey!
Did I give this post the title "Absolutely Disgusting!"??? Make that "Way Beyond Disgusting!!!!"

1 comment:

Barb Schoeneberger said...

The judgment of present-day school teachers is appalling.

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...