Saturday, April 16, 2011

Books Read in the Past Week


"The Trouble With Toby"
by Molly Cone
(children's fiction)

"Ramona the Pest"
"Ramona the Brave"
"Ramona And Her Father"
by Beverly Cleary
(children's fiction)

"Girl In The Mirror"
by Cousin Carrie
(teen fiction, Amish)

"grace notes"
"love, annie"
"just jazz"
"storm rising"
by Dandi Daley Mackall
{Faithgirlz! Blog On series}
(children's fiction, Christian [Protestant])

Special sneak peek: Next week's list will be shorter. I will be
reading one of my favorite novels, one I like to linger over.
Hint: It's by Rumer Godden.


2 comments:

RAnn said...

If the Rumer Goden book isn't In This House of Brede or Five for Sorrow, Ten for Joy, I recommend them both. I reviewed Five for Sorrow here http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com/search?q=godden

Rochelle said...

@ RAnn
Yes, it is one of those books.

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...