Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Time To Remember

Just watched "A Time To Remember" on EWTN.
The movie was filmed in Deposit, New York.
My family spent several weeks there every summer
for many years; we had our own place outside of town
on Old Plank Road.
St Joseph's, the Church seen in the movie, is where I went to Mass.

Somehow, I've always missed the broadcasts of the movie from one year to the next, so I'm glad I finally got to see it. And, for the first time, my Mom watched EWTN!
Seeing the town, or, I should say, the Village of Deposit on film brought back so many memories for us.
"A Time To Remember", indeed!
















No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...