Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

I've joined Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival How about if you join, too?

SUNDAY, AUGUST 29, 2010
A Great Investment
One of the best investments I know of is to pray for the Souls in Purgatory. The way I see it, the more souls I help to get out of Purgatory, the less time I'll have to spend there {and the less time in Purgatory, the better!}.
Every soul I help to get out of Purgatory is another Saint in Heaven praying for me.
Posted by Rochelle at 3:49 PM 0 comments Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Google Buzz Links to this post
One Of My Favorite Quotes
Slightly adapted from a post in "Random Things By Rochelle Theresa Brown"
"From silly devotions and sour-puss saints, good Lord, deliver us."
St. Teresa of Avila.
{Some translators have "sour-FACED saints.}
And now, my own deep, brilliant observations:
I know that there are times when Christians should be sober, but there are many more times when we should be joyful. I mean, what's the point of going around looking like we don't expect to go to Heaven?

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...