Saturday, February 25, 2017

Books Read In The Past Week



Books read for the first time are marked with a #
Books are listed by author (or series creator),
 and not necessarily in the order read.

"My Daily Spiritual Companion"
by Marci Alborghetti
daily devotional reading for 2017
I liked the book I used last year better.

"Watch Out, Sky" #
by Kate Andrews
[children's fiction, "Making Friends" series]

"Olivia and the Little Way"
by Nancy Belanger
[children's fiction, Catholic]

(Kindle book)

"Happy Little Family"
by Rebecca Caudill
[children's fiction, historical, 1870s]
((openlibrary.org loan)

"Butter At The Old Price"
by Marguerite De Angeli
[autobiography]

"Try For a Dream"
"And Then There Were Four"
"Goodbye My Friends"

by Miriam L. Elias
[children's/young teen fiction, Jewish]

(in "A Classic Trio, 3-in-1, first volume)


"The Art Spirit"
by Robert Henri
[nonfiction]
(Kindle book)

"Who Is My Shelter?"
(Kindle book)
by Neta Jackson
[Protestant fiction, Yada Yada House of Hope series]


"What I Really Think Of You"
by M.E. Kerr
[YA fiction] 


"Two!" #
"Three!"
written and illustrated by Tia Perkin
[picture books]
(read for free on Kindle) 

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...