Saturday, March 2, 2013

Weeding Out and Trading

I added a new magnet to my collection yesterday, a wooden fork.  I didn't buy this magnet;  the only thing I buy during Lent is food.  I traded this set to Mom for it. Mom uses magnets as magnets, but she may use this set as a decoration.  I bought it mostly for the bunch of grapes, but now that I have a vintage bunch of purple grapes magnet, I don't need  this set any more.
I've also updated my catalog.  Rather than removing the set I traded, I simply added the words,
No longer in collection.  Traded to Mom on March 1st, 2013 for wooden fork magnet.

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...