Tuesday, February 6, 2018

My Current Reading Pattern [Updated]

I like to have a nice variety of  books "going" at the same time: 

The Bible book I'm currently reading

My daily devotional book for this year

1 work of Catholic spirituality or biography/autobiography

1 work of Judaica, fiction or nonfiction 

1 collection of poetry

1 play or collection of plays

1 book of essays

1-3 works of nonfiction

1 autobiography, biography, or collection of  short biographies

1 purely educational book in addition to the categories listed above

1-3 works of fiction, which may or may not include a collection of short stories

1 comic book, both for enjoyment and as a safeguard against literary snobbishness

1 collection of potpourri, containing writingd in several categories.





No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...