Saturday, September 2, 2017

Dinner and a Movie

I usually eat in the living room... I don't have a dining room... but once a week, on Saturday night,  I watch a movie (DVR'ed)
and eat Chinese food in the computer room.  The menu isn't exactly the same from week to week, but it always includes a pork egg roll, which I cut or break open before eating, because of my allergy to shrimp.
I eat slowly,  very slowly, so that the food lasts through the movie.
Sometimes I'll watch a movie I'm familiar with, and sometimes I'll pick a new one... new to me, I mean.  For example, last week's movie was Singin' In The Rain, which somehow I'd never seen before. 
Also, I call my evening meal SUPPER on every other night of the week, but on Saturday night, it is DINNER.  Somehow, SUPPER and a movie doesn't sound quite right.  


No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...