Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sunday Books?

You may have noticed some changes to my reading lists these past few weeks.  The words Reserved For Sunday no longer appear.  
Well, there is a reason for that.  I realized... and why it didn't occur to me sooner I don't know.... that by reserving these books for Sunday, I was actually depriving myself of some good
Catholic reading during the other six days. My Bible readings and daily devotions were not enough, so I decided to read more
Catholic books during the week.
But I still have a rule when it comes to my Sunday reading:
I don't read any secular books that I don't already know and love.

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...