Saturday, June 25, 2016

Chinese Food on Sunday

I think I've mentioned that I like to have Chinese food on Saturday night, and during the day on Sunday.
I used to buy it every week, just enough for one weekend, but now I order it just once a month, and get enough for four or five weeks. 
On the week I order the food, the leftovers, and there are always plenty, get divided up and put into the freezer.  And then, on Thursday, I take out what I plan to eat that weekend and move it to the refrigerator.  
One of the things I'm having this weekend is a particular favorite of mine that came free with my last order, General Tso's Chicken.
(I keep imagining General Tso saying, "I am not!")

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...