Monday, April 1, 2013

Updating a Post from September


I've just ordered these two magnets for my Decorative Magnet Collection.

Update:   I never received this order, but my credit card wasn't charged for
it.
I ordered the Traffic Light Magnet again last night, but from another seller.
(The one I'd originally ordered it from no longer has it.)  I did not order the Orange Tabby Magnet this time, because I have a set of cat magnets.  Also, in order to stick to my budget (not my strong suit!) I had to limit myself to just ONE magnet.
I've already got my eye on several others, but I'll have to wait until the end of April to see what I can afford.
LOL! This update is so much longer than the original post!



No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...