Monday, August 22, 2011

Bad Moods

I started this day in a bad, lousy, grumpy, grouchy, feh
mood. (Not exactly what you expect to read on my blog, is it?)
The problem actually started yesterday afternoon, although I didn't know it at the time. I had my usual Sunday afternoon nap, and then went on with my day.
Well, this morning I woke up at 6:20, which is almost an hour later than I usually do. I had forgotten to reset the clock radio after my nap. If there is one think I do NOT like, it is oversleeping.
Even after praying, I felt grumpy. I knew I should be playing my Gratitude Attitude game,
but it just wasn't working. So finally, I prayed, "Lord, help me to find SOMETHING to be thankful for."
And almost immediately, I had it, and I laughed out loud. I could be thankful that bad moods don't last!

1 comment:

Barbara Schoeneberger said...

I love the "feh" word. It is so perfect. Glad you have such a great sense of humor. It is really a blessing.

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...