Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Yada Yada Prayer Group

I'm reading the "Yada Yada Prayer Group" series (again!) and I have to admit I have mixed feelings about the books. (Mostly, I love them.)
The author, Neta Jackson, is a Protestant, and I don't agree with everything she writes.
However, I love the way the women support each other with their prayers.
I like that the author uses several translations of the Bible.
I love the way Avis praises God BEFORE He answers a prayer.
I DEFINITELY like the way the Yada Yadas visit each others' churches, and
I wish someone would do a Catholic series along those lines, with Catholics
of different rites attending each others' liturgies


Published simultaneously in my secular blog, My First Word Was "Read".

No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...