Saturday, April 12, 2014

Books Read in the Past Week

Books read for the first time are marked with a #

"Marion Howard or Trials and Triumphs" #
by May Ramsay
[Catholic fiction]
(free Google book)
"Love God And Do What You Please"
by St. Alphonsus Liguori
adapted by M. J. Huber
[spiritual reading]
{Sunday books}

Bible books(s) read this week:
"Sirach"


"I Met a Boy I Used to Know"
{carried over from last week}
"Angel in Heavy Shoes"
by Lenora Mattingly Weber
[YA fiction]
  
"Pride and Prejudice" #
by Jane Austen
[fiction]
{carrying over into next week}

"Pies and Prejudice" #
by Heather Vogel Frederick
[fiction]
(Kindle book]
{carrying over into next week}


"Henry and Beezus"
"Henry and Ribsy"
"Emily's Runaway Imagination"
{carrying over into next week}
by Beverly Cleary
[children's fiction]
(openlibrary.org loans)

Once again, I'm juggling books!  I have three carry-overs, not counting my Sunday books.



No comments:

Encouraging news about EWTN's Fr. Anthony

Fr. Anthony hopes to be back on the air in the near future.  Oh, HOW I'm praying for that to happen! https://franciscanmissionaries.c...