Saturday, May 23, 2015

TEDPASC: A Very Exclusive Club

I was feeling a bit silly today, and so I've done something rather whimsical.
Readers of this blog know that I am a rather "clubbish" person, since I blog about clubs from time to time.
Well, I've just formed a new and exclusive club. It is a combination reading and card club, consisting of just three members.  I am the president. The vice-president is me, with myself as secretary.
The name of this very exclusive club is The Emily Dickinson Poetry and Solitaire Club, or TEDPASC.   
The club will meet when the mood strikes the members.  Meetings shall be structured as follows:
1: The reading of three poems by Emily Dickinson.
2: A short break for refreshments.
3: The playing of solitaire.
The game selected for that meeting shall be played either on the computer, or on the TV, with the members taking turns playing.
 The first player shall be me, followed by myself. I will play last. The secretary will record the poems read at each meeting, either by title, or, if untitled, by first line. She will also record which game was played, and what each player scored.
The club colors are purple and blue.

The club flower is the blue heather.






No comments: